Week 9 saw minor progress - mainly the introduction of the Universal Render Pipeline and 2D shading.
Also a door controller script and class to handle having door for the enemies to come through. The below example shows it set to a fixed open/close time, but it will be made to trigger from enemies in a collider zone for the final game.
Goals for this coming week include:
- Implementing second enemy type (larger 'behemoth')
- Adding doors to all four side for enemies to come to come though
- Making enemies change colour to indicate how close to death they are
- Adding particles for where the laser is hitting and when enemies die
- Implementing a scoring system
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.