One Shot Standoff
It's time to robot cowbot!
One Shot Standoff is a fast paced, 1v1 tactical fighter where each player has only one chance to fire their EMP blast. Be careful not to fire when your opponent's shield is up. Use the environment and manage your shield battery to outwit the other player - will you fire at the right time?
How to play
- Each round two players face off for 60 seconds
- Left click or right trigger to fire your bomb
- Right click or right bumper to take down your shield
- Each players shield slowly drains whilst it's active
- Try to fire when the other player has their shield down!
NOTE: You will need a keyboard/mouse, a controller and two people to play
Glass normal map - https://www.rastertek.com/dx11tut32.html
Unity toon shader - https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/index.html
First person controller - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/p/starter-assets-first-person-character-co...
Glass shaders - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/industrial/hd-glass-pack-95520
Unity particle pack - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/tutorial-projects/unity-particl...
Goma western font - https://fonts2u.com/goma-western.font
|Authors||Brodie Farrell-Oates, kiaric, utasFraser, d.darius.s|
|Tags||First-Person, Local multiplayer|
- Week 13 - PolishOct 11, 2022
- Week 12 - TestingOct 06, 2022
- Week 11Oct 01, 2022
- Week 10 - Input systems are a goSep 25, 2022
- Week 8 - Multiple inputsSep 14, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.